Who is Teacher Ira?

My name is Teacher Ira.

I've been teaching for over 20 years now. I have handles children of all levels both Preschool and Elementary.

It is always my joy to teach young learners be it in church or in school, especially the preschoolers. I believe that proper teaching and training must be given from the beginning of their schooling so that they would learn things properly: Correct letters sounds, pronunciation, counting and writing of numbers, and so much more. Teaching kids is very rewarding. It is always a delight for me to see changes in them... on how they would start from scratch and will finish a year with so much progress. This was made to leave a legacy: for the young learners and at the same time, to encourage other colleagues to always be the best teachers they can be. I am also doing tutorials and teachers' trainings into different places.
I am who I am right now because of the grace of God alone.

Here, I will be sharing educational videos, both teaching and learning tips that would benefit  the teachers and leaners who would read my blog.

May I be of help to may.
My You learn something form me.

May God's name be glorified in my life!


Comments